Paul Diver Associates provide a wide range of employment and industrial relations services, advice and advocacy for employers and employees. Based in East Auckland, we assist clients from all around the country.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Recruitment and Selection – Job analysis and design, advertising, screening, behavioural interviews, assessments and testing, reference checking, negotiating offers and preparing employment documentation.
- Collective Bargaining – Strategic planning and advice, negotiations, industrial and employer/union relations, industrial disputes.
- Employment Agreements – Employment agreement development (both Individual and Collective), permanent, fixed term and casual agreements, contract for services (contractor relationships), policies and procedures.
- Disciplinary Processes and Termination of Employment – Disciplinary process, performance management, misconduct and serious misconduct, suspensions, warnings, and dismissals.
- Restructuring and Redundancy – Restructuring and change management, redundancy processes, selection processes.
- Health and Safety – Education and training, health and safety system and processes design, hazard management, safety audits and recommendations.
- Specialised Investigations – Harassment and Bullying, Health and Safety, misconduct and serious misconduct matters.
- Personal Grievances and Dispute Resolution – Dispute resolution and advocacy, representation at Mediation and the Employment Relations Authority, settlement agreements, and employee exit packages.
- Legislation and Practice Advice – Employment Relations Act, Holidays Act, Human Rights Act, Privacy Act, Health and Safety in Employment Act, Parental Leave and Employment Protection Act, Wages Protection Act, Minimum Wage Act.
“We work with your business to develop customised solutions, whether for a specific one-off issue, or on an ongoing ‘helpdesk’ basis. Think of us as your on-call human resources and employment relations management team.”